Torch id

ReefWithMe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2024
Messages
58
Reaction score
28
Location
boca raton
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3367.jpeg
What is the name of this torch coral
In real like it has a green and gold base.
I know it will color up in my tank soon enough

It literally just hit the shop and I scooped it up for $110
 
IMG_3367.jpeg
What is the name of this torch coral
In real like it has a green and gold base.
I know it will color up in my tank soon enough

It literally just hit the shop and I scooped it up for $110
What color are the tips? It’s hard to tell if they’re blue or purple from the picture.
 
I added a video of that helps
If it will even play
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3366.mov
    21.3 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new