Torch just arrived, unhappy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goaway
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@Goaway did your torch make a full recovery?

Mine looks very similar to the first picture you posted in this thread and I'm pretty worried about it. Got mine in early April and it looked great up until about a two weeks ago. I believe I've discovered why it's so irritated, and I'm working to correct it, but I'm worried it's too late. Did yours bounce back?
sadly, i had 2 that went south and the reason runs deeper than just flesh. The rotting took place inside the stem. I dont know if there's away to prevent that from happening.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new