Torch - Local Pickup in Chicago

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

cheras

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
181
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a torch available and can cut into smaller frags. I can do a deal for multiple heads if anyone is interested. Local pickup in Chicago 60634.


20230809_204121.jpg


20230809_204140.jpg
 
Still available.

$500 for 7 heads or $100 per head. I don't know the name on this torch. I've seen some that match the one I have but I don't know for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new