Torch Puffed Up and Closing and Receding

  • Thread starter Thread starter EliMelly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EliMelly

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2022
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
3,872
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Hello,

Any ideas why my torch looks like this? I’ve never seen it closed and fat…
6DB569EC-9B70-408F-AE55-EB0167DACC91.jpeg
747DD953-3E37-451F-9009-BCB19A30DFAE.jpeg
33543080-94BD-4C7F-ACAA-686D9A1BE46E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new