Torch receding?

Reef Of Jo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Messages
57
Reaction score
38
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think my torch is receding. I took the photos today and the video a couple days ago to show you guys if it looked healthy. It also looked like that today and yesterday before lights out.


These nutrients did not swing, they stay steady.
NO3- 6.5
PO4 - 0.04
Tank Age 14 months

IMG_0531.PNG
IMG_0531.PNG
IMG_0535.PNG
 
Is it just before lights out? Or does it look like that all day?
So it looked like this for the first time at lights out.

Usually, it looks like that video I provided.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new