Torch sulking

reefernc02

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2025
Messages
506
Reaction score
275
Location
Cherryville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My torches are starting to sulk wondered if they tend to do that when they split heads they were puffy yesterday if you want parameters I’ll check my notes from yesterday and give you everything
 
My torches are starting to sulk wondered if they tend to do that when they split heads they were puffy yesterday if you want parameters I’ll check my notes from yesterday and give you everything
A picture would be nice as well.

Healthy Euphyllia stay healthy as they split. No real "sulking" as they split
 
So parameters are alk 8.5, magnesium 1450 , calcium 450, phos 0.04 and nitrate 10 ppm
 
They often sulk when expelling waste. I routinely see a couple heads that look dreadful, and an hour later, boom, looking normal again.

If they are sulking for several hours / days, that is a different issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new