Torches and Exotic Acros

huttyhawk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2019
Messages
187
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy or trade exotic torches and Acros.

I have massive super colonies on 3 inch tiles of TSA princess peach, Bill Murray, and Dan Akroid available for trade.
 
I have a few torches I can sell.
 

Attachments

  • F37FE9C5-EF68-404A-A3A3-1A1596413803.jpeg
    F37FE9C5-EF68-404A-A3A3-1A1596413803.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 42
  • C39BE58A-A9F3-4E7C-8D38-8D4CD71A36EF.jpeg
    C39BE58A-A9F3-4E7C-8D38-8D4CD71A36EF.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 022A0C15-8D23-42B0-8D0A-6D1C3D2B4226.jpeg
    022A0C15-8D23-42B0-8D0A-6D1C3D2B4226.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 47
  • E3F85488-2CFD-42A9-8FF8-065DB011508E.jpeg
    E3F85488-2CFD-42A9-8FF8-065DB011508E.jpeg
    256 KB · Views: 39
  • 5E6E6BF4-DB53-4CF4-9891-21DCBB80BA99.jpeg
    5E6E6BF4-DB53-4CF4-9891-21DCBB80BA99.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 1787508D-B592-47C7-9BAD-94114ACF4ECF.jpeg
    1787508D-B592-47C7-9BAD-94114ACF4ECF.jpeg
    256 KB · Views: 43
  • 3CE574AE-0C39-4281-A1F0-C4347D652D1D.jpeg
    3CE574AE-0C39-4281-A1F0-C4347D652D1D.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 39
  • CD732C4D-048C-46E4-94B2-5C0BD9B80D88.jpeg
    CD732C4D-048C-46E4-94B2-5C0BD9B80D88.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 0336E149-5C51-4119-B722-F86B72C03F77.jpeg
    0336E149-5C51-4119-B722-F86B72C03F77.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 49
  • BE6CA474-DBAF-45DA-A980-6813A6A54310.jpeg
    BE6CA474-DBAF-45DA-A980-6813A6A54310.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 44
  • F0951424-879B-43BC-A25F-FAE246A43112.jpeg
    F0951424-879B-43BC-A25F-FAE246A43112.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 60FE5D40-208F-4EE5-B3FC-EFAD59B25803.jpeg
    60FE5D40-208F-4EE5-B3FC-EFAD59B25803.jpeg
    210.9 KB · Views: 33
  • E32EAF24-B52F-46E4-B490-03F2284A7F76.jpeg
    E32EAF24-B52F-46E4-B490-03F2284A7F76.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 2BE84975-7F04-4388-8B06-8EF23CB43BC8.jpeg
    2BE84975-7F04-4388-8B06-8EF23CB43BC8.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 44

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new