Torches for sale

Item Price
250-1200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jessereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
112
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
BKChem the grinch torch 3 head $1200 shipped

IMG_6535.jpeg

IMG_6538.jpeg

IMG_6189.jpeg


Banana Grail Torch 2 head coming $350 shipped
IMG_6539.jpeg

IMG_6540.jpeg


Banana Grail Gold Torch $250 shipped
IMG_6684.jpeg

IMG_6685.jpeg


OG Holy Grail 2 head $400 shipped
IMG_6543.jpeg

IMG_6544.jpeg


Sun god $350 shipped
IMG_6545.jpeg

IMG_6546.jpeg


Torch of gods $400 shipped
IMG_6547.jpeg

IMG_6548.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new