• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches for sale

Item Price
250-1200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jessereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
111
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
BKChem the grinch torch 3 head $1200 shipped

IMG_6535.jpeg

IMG_6538.jpeg

IMG_6189.jpeg


Banana Grail Torch 2 head coming $350 shipped
IMG_6539.jpeg

IMG_6540.jpeg


Banana Grail Gold Torch $250 shipped
IMG_6684.jpeg

IMG_6685.jpeg


OG Holy Grail 2 head $400 shipped
IMG_6543.jpeg

IMG_6544.jpeg


Sun god $350 shipped
IMG_6545.jpeg

IMG_6546.jpeg


Torch of gods $400 shipped
IMG_6547.jpeg

IMG_6548.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new