Torches hammers Goni everything mush go

How much?
IMG_8068.JPG
Sold
 
0DA5D2AD-5240-41A3-B9C3-7A23065DDC39.png
69A43E2B-62B3-40F5-A0DB-3F664DC91DFB.png
Here s the only torch I left 2 double heads in my frag tank I called them indo todd meet indo green. Very nice torch 2 colors tipped $480 a frag
 
Evening update black widow blasto 2 jbs uc amazeballs Goni all Euphyllia gone
 
Can you tell me what coral you have left?
 
What's left
 
Can you tell me what coral you have left?
Most were gone still have kungpao monti crazy T monti black widow blasto red pink gonis some zoas white zombie purple monster gb buttkisser Rasta etc candy crush shroom jelly bean chalice
 
This was one beauty of a tank !!
 
Mod please close everything gone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new