Torches! Master, Black Sunset, Jester, and Dragon Soul

Item Price
$150-200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

KustomAquarium

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2019
Messages
65
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping is flat $50. Prices are per frag. I have 2 Master torch heads, both are partially split, so both frags have pretty much 2 heads, nice flesh bands -$200. 1 Jester- single head plenty of flesh $200. 1 Dragon Soul, great flesh single head- $150. Lastly I have a Black Sunset with nearly 3 heads, meaty and excellent flesh band, $150 Any questions please feel free to ask.
Screenshot_20230726_193849_Gallery.jpg
 
Last edited:
Screenshot_20230726_194138_Gallery.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top down, new camera/ lens/ filter
Screenshot_20230722_165429_Messages.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new