• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches! Og Bounce! Local pick up or shipping

vlad2spinn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Since he was not prosecuted, I am convinced he viewed this as just slight setback. He had to pay bit of money back, but I am sure that was just a tiny fraction of total he scammed people out off. Now he thinks there is no real consequence and is doing it again (maybe under different names and accounts). He really needs to be prosecuted and spend some time in jail. @jessezm please consider sending all of the information you gathered to the DA in the city where he resides. Even if they do not prosecute him for scamming you, it may help investigators catch him next time he scams more people.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny part is..it's robbery..no stick your hands up. But robbery non the less. Most people in this game are straight up and honest folks..especially on my local forum. I understand things happen..but dang. At least it was made somewhat right

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever call the police or find out any additional info on him. I was scammed by him last month and still trying to get an address for my police report.

@Crasssh, you should share your story here with us. Did you identify who exactly it was (i.e., was it actually Jim, or was it Elijah using his identity again, or some other third party)?

I didn't end up calling the police in the end, and yes, I was very conflicted about it. I certainly do still have this record of what Elijah did and how if it's needed.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back