• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches! Og Bounce! Local pick up or shipping

Og_Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 heads of Indo Hellfire
Blue green tipped indo torch
Encrusted 1in frag of WD
Og bounce

message for pics and videos!

bluedevils6653

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always seem like people don’t post photos unless they are trying to hide something lol. I’ll never get it.
He posted the same for sale thread about a week or so ago. Messaged him for daylight pics and he said he would send me some the next day. Never heard anything and messaged again after and no response. Then posts this today and message again and still no response. Wouldnt get your hopes up with anything lol

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 heads of Indo Hellfire
Blue green tipped indo torch
Encrusted 1in frag of WD
Og bounce

message for pics and videos!

@Og_Reef per our forum selling rules, a selling price must be posted in the original for sale post.

Aaron Soliz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He posted the same for sale thread about a week or so ago. Messaged him for daylight pics and he said he would send me some the next day. Never heard anything and messaged again after and no response. Then posts this today and message again and still no response. Wouldnt get your hopes up with anything lol
I have been asking for a video and a picture for the past two weeks when he reached out to me before he posted on here. He said he was going to get his new camera in the next few days... never got it a picture. Messaged him back, no response for a min... told him i was ready to go but need some pics... nothing. I wouldn’t waste my time if i were you guys. I don’t see the point of posting on here and getting everyone’s blood pressure up for a coral lol

nickkohrn

Corals for President 2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#MODS The experiences shared by others in this thread, and the lack of prices (forum rule), make the intentions of the seller seem suspect. I’d hate for someone to get scammed if they attempt to make a purchase without reading previous comments.

Reef Castle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Messaged the seller, was responded right away with pictures and videos. Attached some of his pictures below.

AE8B42D0-7B48-4F6C-97E0-B9A9207E4858.jpeg 8BE4DFD6-FFFF-4B6A-B81D-71F1D131E514.png

Last edited:

Azn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My cousin messaged the seller and responded right away too. Then he wanted $600 shipped for all 3 torches and a og bounce. So when my cousin asked for PayPal and he said just want quick k cash and accept Cashapp and Venmo. Just be careful with this seller

bhinkle50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone received anything from this seller? I purchased some lights and haven't heard from him in a couple days. Just checking to see if anyone received anything.

bhinkle50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased some corals from him, he said will ship out Monday.

I just got a message from another member that paid for the same light I did after I had paid for it on Friday and neither one of us has heard from this guy since. I'm assuming it's a scam.

Post up anything you hear from him.

Aaron Soliz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a message from another member that paid for the same light I did after I had paid for it on Friday and neither one of us has heard from this guy since. I'm assuming it's a scam.

Post up anything you hear from him.

Sorry to hear this :/ i hope you get your money back.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back