• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

torches - wysiwig

Item Price
$80 -$275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jmags080307

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
861
Reaction score
411
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everyone, I have some torches for sale and names and prices are on the wysiwig pictures. If you want any videos or pictures of the skeleton, please send me a PM and I'm happy to provide.

I accept PayPal for payment. If shipping, it's an extra $50 and after purchase we can set a ship out date that works for both of us and safe for the arrival of the corals. I will monitor the weather to make sure there's no inclement weather (my location, your location and the hubs the shipment will go through).

Shipping is $50 and is next day air by 12:00 pm to most places. I ship in an insulated cooler (Uline or Polar Tech) and I use 8 ounce containers to hold the frags (similar to Zen Reef ones). I also offer local pickup and I'm located in Rockaway, NJ (07866).

Standard DOA policy. Pics of dead coral in the bag within 2 hours of delivery for refund. I can not refund shipping costs. I am also not responsible for shipping issues but will try to work something that is suitable to both parties.


20220904_121640-01.jpeg 2wolv-01.jpeg
20220904_120633.jpg

20220904_121649.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new