Total newbie saying hi.

PhilNEAST

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
13
Location
UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just want to say hello. 6mths into this hobby now, a total newbie. Been a test in the recent UK hot weather and I have lost 4 of my first fish I think to the heat, but also worried it was a disease as 2 of them literally died over night. Now decided to run the tank (78l) fallow again just in case.
Given all of that looking forward to developing my first reef and tank.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new