• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Totally Exotic Corals went over and above!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

KEEPERZ

TOTM March 08'
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had placed an order with Keith and Jody a week ago that was lost by ups but was marked delivered by their driver-ups was suppose to send the driver back to my home but they never showed up to explain were they supposedly left my box-saying this,TEC gave me credit on my order,less the shipping, proving to me that their customer service means more to them then anything else.Looking forward to my next order with them and I encourage others to do the same!!

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing how their prices keep going(UPS) up but the quality of service seem to be going the other way(UPS). I have heard nothing but great stuff about TEC.....Sucks about your order....

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I refuse to use them anymore. UPS sucks!

Glad you got everything.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks TEC for living up to your reputation once again and thanks for being a valuable sponsor here at CZ! ;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back