TOTALLY NEW

Welcome to the R2R gang! :) Take this time while your tank is cycling to research, research AND RESEARCH! :D It appears you're off to a great start and I really like your rockscaping. If I may... look into saltwater refractometers because they are much more accurate in measuring salinity than those hydrometers. Happy Reefing!
 
Welcome to the R2R gang! :) Take this time while your tank is cycling to research, research AND RESEARCH! :D It appears you're off to a great start and I really like your rockscaping. If I may... look into saltwater refractometers because they are much more accurate in measuring salinity than those hydrometers. Happy Reefing!

I already purchased one. I wasn't convinced that the hydrometer was accurate, I was right.
Luckily I thoroughly enjoy researching. I read anything I can find.
 
Welcome to R2R! Glad your here!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Post pics of the cube! :)

Keep us posted with your progress!

Edit I see the photos! Love it! I love the blenny
 
Thank you!!! I'm a control freak but I think this hobby will change that :)
You'll soon learn that Mother Nature always bats last; patience and study are the keys to a wonderful reefing experience.
 
Welcome to R2R. Since you purchased a refractometer. If it comes with a calibration bottle of the 1.0265/35. Make sure you shake it before each use. Salt settles. It only takes 1 drop to ruin your test results which can put your tank at risk. Speaking from experience;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new