Totino's First Reef Build (8G)

Totino

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I got my hands on a JBJ rimless 8 gallon flat panel desktop nano tank. Got to love those fb marketplace pick ups!

This is my first SW tank. I have previously had a fresh water when I was younger.

I will be keeping the stock filtration system, but I do want to replace the light. (If anyone is selling a light/heater/powerhead for a nano let me know).

I'm still working on getting the parts together since I'm in the midst of moving to a new house. So this will probably be slowly updated. But I'm excited and ready to go.

received_533716880419774.jpeg
 
!!! Welcome to R2R !!! Nice tank. Don't forget to make your own Build Thread so you can keep track of your progress and for the whole family to follow.
MR BEAN 2.jpg
 
Nice pick up! Welcome to the forum!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new