• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Toxic Lava PE + Others

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
9
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want to do it (I think everyone says that), but I would like to raise some money for a new PS3...been watching videos on youtube all day of people playing games and now I have the "itch".

I have two polyps of Toxic Lava PE's up for sale. I'd like $100 per polyp (plus shipping) or $150 for both SHIPPED (if USPS can overnight to your area). The frag comes with 4-6 baby toxic lavas that haven't got the colorization on them yet. So, I'm not even charging for those babies, but YES you are getting them.

As far as I know, this is a very rare paly due to everybody's melting away. I've been told that one other person claims to have them doing well, but this person doesn't seem to respond back to anyone :) My colony almost died, but I was able to do a little trick and kept them from melting. Now they're the biggest and coolest paly I own!

I have some other things that I could offer for sale as well including:
2 eyes of sexy fame chalice - $200
2 eyes of variable eye ******* chalice - $200
2-3 eyes of "pinky jammy watermelon" chalice - $100
VDM
1 inch + war coral for $25
1 inch + meteor shower for $25

plus some other cool things that I can't currently think of.

Basically only looking for enough money to get my PS3 addiction up and running again :)
I may change my mind by the time I get home today, so this may close unexpectedly because I really don't want to sell some of my little babies.

PM me if interested!
 
Oh, by the way, even the originator (reefpets) of the toxic lavas no longer have the palys...they melted for him too. I've had them for several months and I'm confident that they're healthy and happy...and like I said, these are the biggest palys in my tank and they open huge and look awesome.

also, premium members with at least 1 positive feedback score can have $40 off their total of $200 or more.
 
Sure, I can give you photos that represent what I have. You can also do a search on here for Toxic Lava and it should have my/Reefpets conversation about them along with lots of pictures.

This was Reefpets favorite paly and it's an interesting coral because each one is different and also turns different under certain lighting.

This is a picture of a toxic lava that NikeSB obtained a while ago. His original colony all died, and he received some more which also died. Here is a pic of his before it died (mine look close to this, but keep in mind that each is slightly different and even my two polyps look different from each other):

IMG_1897.jpg
 
great deal man wish i had spending money

I think we all wish that! lol

I know it's a bad time right now since it's close to the holidays. I got a couple PM's about the Toxic Lavas and people wanted to wait until after the holidays. I'll probably just end up asking to have this closed. I'm not as eager to get a PS3 as I was this morning. lol
 
Couple more interested but still no money exchanged.

This is an extremely uncommon paly and I would dare to say it is "rare". Good luck finding more of these :)
 
Close please! Decided to keep the polyps. Thanks :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new