Toxic Lava PE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered one of these a while back from your auction and I've been really happy with them... a buddy actually told me about them and showed me his and I had to have one (or two). Mine's starting to form a little baby and I'm actually really curious what it'll look like since every one I've seen of yours seems to differ a little...I've seen some with white skirts and other colors lately... Are the originals morphing or are these new ones changing color? It's very interesting.

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry that I mised this thread! The Toxic Lava Palys are awesome! Each polyp is just a little different, the colony has not been changing from what I have seen. Everytime a new polyp grows its a little different from the one next to it. Therefore, its hard to say what the new polyp will look like. But, I can say that the new polyps always look awesome...
Gary

OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, and I've noticed that they do seem different. I've been feeding mine to see if they split faster...got an area that looks like it'll be a new baby any day...dying to see what it does.

Back