Toxic reefers

Yes I agree that the quality of info from a store can vary greatly. But it's amazing how some people will re word a question 6 times looking for the answer they "want" to hear, even though it's not the truth. So they turn to the Internet where they can ask, but leave out import info to get the answer the want to hear. Then they feel empowered that somebody has there side.

I agree that you can find information from the internet to support just about any position you want to take, but this isn't what I mean by "careful research". If someone approaches a problem with a pre-conceived agenda they aren't really looking for a solution, but merely backup for their particular position on an issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new