Toys For Kids 2015! Let's buy toys for needy children! (ended)

frogman_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI........... only 29 ppl who are in for these awesome prices, we need more stick heads and coral guru's or other wise some of these prices will come to Houston!! You don't want to see that happen right ;) What is $25 for Two Thanks You's and you will have a chance too and on top of that you make a Kid smile, so what do we say?

Some of you spend 1000.00$ on coral packs that go to please one person. Yourself. Think what it would mean to a kid to get a 100.00 gift, a kid who doesn't have much. And what would that mean to us? We have to ask for one less frag?

Sponsors are rocking with gifts, donations, and all to entice us to give. While we shouldn't need the gifts to want to give the gift of happiness to someone, we have been. Cmon folks, @revhtree and @thecrew (y'all need to create a tag for that) have worked hard ensuring we have some awesome, spectacular and not cheap goodies over the year. Let's honor our sincerely awesome hosts by blowing the doors off this one.

Please, take a personal hit and Donate. It is for the greater good. Plus what's the price on a child's smile!?

For all of you who have give so graciously. Thanks!!!!

frogman_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree would the sponsors be up to doing one special donation (with the items we already have) to be used this week?

My thought is to have 1 of these gifts given away this week during the donation drive. Only the people who have donated in that week are eligible.

It might entice a few more people to donate. If not, obviously not a big deal. But we need to drive some interest. And apparently people aren't in the giving mood. I'll go in for another donation too. I just want to get people moving. It's for the kids for heavens sake?!?!?

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this fourm is very giving, and I understand we all want to help the kids out. Could just be a bad year for many folks. Also, I know lots of folks get paid bi weekly(or every 15/30), so lets hope this next week will bring lots more donations!! Im gonna donate, just waiting to get paid! I hope we can crush 7500 and hit 10K

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As always, so glad to be part of R2R! This is just one of the great reasons why REEF2REEF is the greatest online community of reefers anywhere! So grateful that my family has been blessed enough this year that we are able to give to this great cause!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To bring a smile on a kid who expects the least is priceless.
Giving needs to come from your heart and not because ppl tell you to do so because we have awesome prices this year.
We always went and reach our goal without the prices and we will do it again this year.
Having prices is a plus but shouldn't be a important drive be to give $25 or more.
Lets see what we can do in the next 12 days.
I'm telling you that Diesel ain't done yet. ;)

Last edited:

frogman_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone!

We are up to $2,775 of $7,500!

We will send out emails with your raffle tickets once the donation period is over. Thank you all!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So far over $4150 worth of prizes!! We need to get this total heading NORTH! :)

Turbo's Aquatics - L2 Turbo Algae Scrubber (Rev 4) $399+ Shipping

Reef Raft - Signature frag pack $800-$1200

Aquatic Life Products - (2) 50gpd RO Buddies

Soggy Tees - (2) T-Shirts of choice $50

Reef Pets - 5 Premium SPS Frag Pack 500.00 Value

Fish N Reef - 20 Frag Pack of mixed frags with free shipping $249.99

Santa Monica Filtration - (3) HOG.5 algae scrubbers $100 Each ($300)

Reef Breeders - Coral Box D700 Protein Skimmer $250 value

Simplicity Aquatics - Simplicity 120DC Skimmer Retail value $199.95 & a Simplicity 240DC Skimmer Retail value $249.95

AquaFX - AquaFX Barracuda Glacial RO/DI $250

EcoTech Marine - Vortech MP40 Pump $349

ATB-USA - Jebao DC-9000 DC Return Pump. $179 value

Marine Depot - AquaMaxx Zeo Reactor 3L, retail price $259.99.

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back