Trace Elements

steve 1965

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2023
Messages
158
Reaction score
30
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In your opinion between Red Sea Colors ABCD OR the Tropic Marine A/K what’s the best to use? Does anything be have an opinion about these products?
 
In your opinion between Red Sea Colors ABCD OR the Tropic Marine A/K what’s the best to use? Does anything be have an opinion about these products?
I’ve used Red Sea for 6 months, TPM for 6 months, and Fanua Marin Red, green and blue for 6 months.

Can’t see any difference whatsoever but corals do look good. No way to conclude if they are doing anything, but, certainly not hurting at all.

Shortly going back to Red Sea as it was a bit cheaper to use.
IMG_1110.jpeg
 
I’ve not compared ingredients and amounts, but I effectively use A and K via AFR, and I have more confidence in their chemical know how than Red Sea (but Red Sea may also be fine).
 
I’ve not compared ingredients and amounts, but I effectively use A and K via AFR, and I have more confidence in their chemical know how than Red Sea (but Red Sea may also be fine).
I have been using your recipe for yrs now with Alk Cal Mag so Inuave that down to a science but My last ICP came back being low on many minor elements so instead of adding them separately I was looking into a trace element supplement that would be simple enough to dose every morning and be most effective for the price.
 
I have been using your recipe for yrs now with Alk Cal Mag so Inuave that down to a science but My last ICP came back being low on many minor elements so instead of adding them separately I was looking into a trace element supplement that would be simple enough to dose every morning and be most effective for the price.

When I recommend trace elements I recommend A and K. :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new