Trace Elements

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Griffter18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All. I run a Reefer 525XL which is slowly progressing to sps dominant.
Historically I ran ATI essentials but as more sps were added I decided to delve into the world of calcium reactors and based on lots of advice Ive gone with Dastaco.
The downside is the media that needs to be used only provides Alk & Cal so all other trace elements need to be dosed.

So far Ive been making up my own mixes using individual ATI traces mixed with RO and then tested/adjusted via ICP.
However Ive seen several threads where new products have come to market designs specifically to provide the trace elements so Im looking to explore and potentially switch to make life a bit easier.

Options so far:
  1. FM Bailing Trace 1, 2 & 3........Would need to determine amounts to add/mix via ICP based on Alk/Cal demand.
  2. Oceamo Regulator A & B....... A two part trace mix....possibility similar to what Im mixing up myself.
  3. FM Ultra Elements A & B........ New two part product which I cant find any info on!

Can any one provide any info or suggestions of 1 & 3 above, or other recommendations for use with a Dastaco.

Thanks

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI It depends a bit what you want to do, The Balling Light Trace Elements are usually made for the Balling Light System. The new Multi-Elements AB coming soon on the market And are designed for calcium reactor users.
They will come soon on the market. When we will have an exact date we will publish here

ChrisQ0904

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HI It depends a bit what you want to do, The Balling Light Trace Elements are usually made for the Balling Light System. The new Multi-Elements AB coming soon on the market And are designed for calcium reactor users.
They will come soon on the market. When we will have an exact date we will publish here

This is great news, any update for a release date?

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI. Actually not, Due to the Lockdown and actual situation we cannot give an actual date

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 44 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 41 31.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back