Trachyphyllia mount on frag plate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GuppyHJD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Messages
1,366
Reaction score
786
Location
North Port, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my first Trachyphyllia. It is loose in the bag.
I plan to dip it and then should I glue it to frag disk or just put in the sand?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new