Tracking and charting

legacy2mj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2014
Messages
406
Reaction score
135
Location
Lone Tree, Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a question/discussion that’s been had before, probably many times. But years tick by and things update and change.

Aside from your controllers (apex, hydros, trident, etc…)
And notepad/ whiteboard

What is the favorite phone app to log, chart, track all your important parameters and information?

It can be free or paid, if there is a subscription cost, mention that as well. I know for some old school is the only way. And that’s great, it’s tried and true. But we are in an electronic era and it’s just the way it is now. Lemme know what your using.

For me, I have been using “Aquarium and Coral Tracking” …. Free app, it’s ok… it has all the majors, including ph, salinity, and temp. But you can tell it’s free and missing something.
 
I know this is a question/discussion that’s been had before, probably many times. But years tick by and things update and change.

Aside from your controllers (apex, hydros, trident, etc…)
And notepad/ whiteboard

What is the favorite phone app to log, chart, track all your important parameters and information?

It can be free or paid, if there is a subscription cost, mention that as well. I know for some old school is the only way. And that’s great, it’s tried and true. But we are in an electronic era and it’s just the way it is now. Lemme know what your using.

For me, I have been using “Aquarium and Coral Tracking” …. Free app, it’s ok… it has all the majors, including ph, salinity, and temp. But you can tell it’s free and missing something.
I just got the Hanna marine master. I assumed their app would be better than it is. I have been using the AquaticLog as well. It is far better than the Hanna app. I wonder if anyone has been able to successfully import the Hanna .csv file into any of these other parameter, tracking apps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new