Trade for Corals/Clams NY

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z06-Hec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
143
Location
Cumming
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Staten Island, NY.
I have my old 95Gal Flat back Hex with custom stand sanded and painted white, Top cover sanded and painted white, Lights with Ballast and fans, Painted white as well. 20gal Amiracle sump with blue bio balls. Reef Ready. Tank is custom made.
stand cover and lights could be painted to any color to match the room.
I am willing to throw in a Nano Cube24 with the deal to make it an entire package of tank and quarantine tank if you wish. Nanocube also has the lights and ballast working as well. The night LED is burned out though.

Im looking for some nice size clams and/or corals.

If you like the deal, come take a look at the tanks and then show me what you got.
 
Not the smaller one.
The other tank I will include is a nanocube brand 29.
20140510_230543.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new