Trade/Sell Pufferfish?

Exotrezy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Messages
795
Reaction score
293
Location
Houston, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know a place in houston that would be willing to trade or buy my pufferfish? Or if you live in houston and want it, I could sell it to you. I want to get a protein skimmer so that is what I want to trade it for. I need a good protein skimmer that can support a 100 gallon tank.
I can add some pictures soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new