Traded a guy a coral

Jvesche20

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I traded a guy a 100+ Duncan head and some zoas for a 45 aio tank. It’s been 2 days and he said they haven’t opened up yet. They are still alive but not open. I’ve had these corals alive for years. He’s mad thinking i gave him dead corals. What should I do? Should I tell him to wait longer or what?

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did he inspect the corals in your tank before the trade? Do you happen to know his experience level with coral?

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had Duncan's take a few weeks before they opened up. Duncan's seem to get mad and stay mad for awhile if they are messed with. Wait a minute they act just like my wife does gets mad and stays mad. Maybe that's why they are one of my favorite corals.
That went from "they're going to be sleeping on the couch if their wife ever reads this comment" to "that's one of the sweetest comments I've ever read on this forum" in the blink of an eye.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back