Trading for Coral Frags

Joe Tony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not entirely sure I should be posting this on a reef forum, but I guess if it's an issue one of the admins will message me.

Basically I have this big nature collection with bones, fossils, rocks, gems, feathers, shells, etc, and I have some excesses that I'm trying to get rid of. Duplicates or things that don't really add to my collection. These include orthoceras fossils, calcite crystals, clam shells, tiny pieces of natural colored minerals of varying kinds, I think a few big pieces of malachite, plant fossils, crab shells, etc., etc.

If there are people in this community who are into that stuff, I'll trade a bunch of it in exchange for coral frags, sponges, live rock, food, equipment, and other reef tank related organisms and supplies for it. I've got a bunch of this stuff, like 8 stuffed bags' worth, so feel I'd be willing to trade quite a bit of it in exchange for less on your end, depending on what's offered.

I would of course pay for the shipping costs, and ask that the trader do the same for what they're sending, but if possible, meeting in person would be better to avoid the hassle. I live in New Jersey, and can provide pictures and additional information for people who are interested.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol odd but i dont see how its against any rules if you want to trade for reefing supplies. I hope you find some interest

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back