Trading for Coral Frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joe Tony
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joe Tony

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2020
Messages
311
Reaction score
116
Location
River Vale
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not entirely sure I should be posting this on a reef forum, but I guess if it's an issue one of the admins will message me.

Basically I have this big nature collection with bones, fossils, rocks, gems, feathers, shells, etc, and I have some excesses that I'm trying to get rid of. Duplicates or things that don't really add to my collection. These include orthoceras fossils, calcite crystals, clam shells, tiny pieces of natural colored minerals of varying kinds, I think a few big pieces of malachite, plant fossils, crab shells, etc., etc.

If there are people in this community who are into that stuff, I'll trade a bunch of it in exchange for coral frags, sponges, live rock, food, equipment, and other reef tank related organisms and supplies for it. I've got a bunch of this stuff, like 8 stuffed bags' worth, so feel I'd be willing to trade quite a bit of it in exchange for less on your end, depending on what's offered.

I would of course pay for the shipping costs, and ask that the trader do the same for what they're sending, but if possible, meeting in person would be better to avoid the hassle. I live in New Jersey, and can provide pictures and additional information for people who are interested.
 
Lol odd but i dont see how its against any rules if you want to trade for reefing supplies. I hope you find some interest
 
maybe change over to trading forum though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new