• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral Collection Sale

Item Price
$10 - $800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Order just arrived and everything looks great! Probably one of the best packing jobs I’ve ever seen and just very healthy pieces with a freebie. Definitely would order again, thanks.
 
Interested in the green octospawn and the holy grain micro if they're still available :)
 
Hi Anymore weeping willows and what is the goni thats pink with yellow lashes? Also how much for Fl shipping? Oh, and eclectus mushroom or any other highend shrooms
 
It may be a long shot, but do you still have any LPS for sale after all these years?
 
I'm interested, in a bunch of stuff. Weeping willow frags and some gonis, Scoly and zoas.
I'm in Florida I can pick up this weekend
 
I'm looking for a pink-tipped frogspawn. I'm in Melbourne and would love to come up and check out your setup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new