Here is my build - Fluval 32.5G - after almost 2 decades of being out of the hobby

alphapapa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't had a tank since late 2004 in California. Below is my current progress on getting back into the hobby (now in Florida). It feels like there are a lot of new options for lighting, filtering, and monitoring since then. To get back into it, I chose a Fluval 32.5G that arrives Friday.

image3618.jpg

oliverandcharms

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking awesome! I think I literally just ordered the same powerhead today (hygger mini) Do you find it puts out sufficient flow?

OP
OP
alphapapa

alphapapa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you are off to a great start! I was out about 10 years until last year. Notice any changes? Don’t forget about this thread again.
Technology. Things are smaller and more efficient. My led lighting allows for 24 hour cycle and individual control of the different colors. I also picked up an Apex Jr to live monitor a few things.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 48 41.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back