Trading massive anemone for smaller ones

Pavonatech

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2017
Messages
56
Reaction score
43
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank crashed, have a massive neon green carpet stuck in a 14 gallon tank. I live in new Britain, if anyone's interested, text 860 639 6527. Terrible photos because it wouldnt be a R2R thread without out of focus blurry pics

20180918_212425.jpg
20180918_212431.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new