• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trading my Profilux system for an Apex system

Ioncewaslegend

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2020
Messages
337
Reaction score
187
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have a Profilux 4 (black) with power bar, pH probe, and temp probes. Not too keen on introducing another controller ecosystem, so just wondering if anybody's willing to trade for an Apex system.

Located in SF bay area. Cheers!
 
Found what I needed. Thanks!
 
To bad I didn’t see this before because now I own both systems and am trying to unload all of my Neptune stuff
 
To bad I didn’t see this before because now I own both systems and am trying to unload all of my Neptune stuff
What are you selling? I'm in the market for a Trident right now and potentially some other stuff.
 
What are you selling? I'm in the market for a Trident right now and potentially some other stuff.
I’m selling my whole apex system with 2 Neptune DOS and a trident as well. Trident was only used for 7 days the rest a little less than 2 months
 
I’m selling my whole apex system with 2 Neptune DOS and a trident as well. Trident was only used for 7 days the rest a little less than 2 months
What are you asking for the package?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new