Apex A2 system with tons of extras

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

nuvocube

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
189
Reaction score
40
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
Breaking down tank. Basically a full apex system minus the trident and np if I’m not mistaken. Has been used for about 2 years and was well maintained. Everything was always organized and labeled. All items come with all cables (power adapters, usb, etc.) local pickup Orlando but can ship if needed.

Comes with:

Apex A2 control unit
Energy bar EB832
8 silver extension cords
LCD display
FMM
Float
Fluid monitoring sensor
Solid surface leak detection
Optical multi surface leak sensor
Optical level sensor
Temp, salinity, ph, orp probes (good condition and work well)
Probe magnetic holder
Automatic fish feeder
3 Aquabus cables

$600

IMG_6279.jpeg IMG_6280.jpeg IMG_6281.jpeg
 
Correct me if I am wrong here but doesn’t the apex probs need to be wet even when not in use or it will mess it up?
 
Sold. Have 1 energy bar eb832 left. $215 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new