Trading OT goods for corals?

FishWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know on the other forum is wasn't allowed to be posted, is it acceptable on this forum?

I rep Caterpillar apparel on the side and have tons of samples (mostly Men's Large) that I would gladly trade for softies, zoas, etc. (anything that will do well in a biocube with so so lighting)

We're still financially "code red" (loss of a good job last summer) and the wife doesn't like me spending much on the hobby....so this would be a way around it for me. :wink:

I'd also consider donating and/or give away much of it to a good cause.....especially the boxes of baby/toddlers/etc cloths. Eventually I'll just bring it all Goodwill I suppose.

If it's not cool, mods please zap my post.

J062682l

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have much what your looking for but if be willing to buy some baby clothes for my son!! And some clothes for myself. !! Take some pics and send some prices !! I'm Jorge from Fairfield by the way!!

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice thing about this forum is you can post stuff like this. At RC they would shut it down and infract you. Much better over here.

OP
OP
FishWrangler

FishWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured it would be OK since I'm looking to trade for SW stuff and not for profit. Jorge, I have tons of baby cloths that you are welcome to for free....there isn't much of a choice when it come to sample sizes though...think everything is 12 months and 3 years. Maybe a little in between and larger. I have boxes of it, CAT changes styles twice a year on the kids stuff, so it's piling up. PM me the sizes you are looking for a I'll see what I have.

If anyone can fit into Men's L, and I have tees, LS tees, sweat shirts, jackets, heavy jackets, soft shells, etc, etc. There's always some hats and socks as well.

PL-Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have neon green toadstool, green, purple and orange caps all sorts of acan frags available. I'd be willing to trade some for a XL hoodie.

Suicideissleep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have much what your looking for but if be willing to buy some baby clothes for my son!! And some clothes for myself. !! Take some pics and send some prices !! I'm Jorge from Fairfield by the way!!

+1 I have a three year old son if you have anything in that suze range let me know plz

OP
OP
FishWrangler

FishWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have neon green toadstool, green, purple and orange caps all sorts of acan frags available. I'd be willing to trade some for a XL hoodie.

The only XL I might have is a grey CAT shield zipper hoodie, you are welcome to it. There may also be a XL softshell jacket laying around somewhere. Any softies are welcome.

OP
OP
FishWrangler

FishWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7826C803-DE1C-4F19-A022-42148EC7E002_zpso7w7c67j.jpg

Here's a 3T that was on top...Lord knows how many others are in the boxes.

You are welcome to any of it...I'd offer you the lady's stuff but my wife and girls take it all....great to see them all decked out in CAT at the same time.

Attachments

• CAT kids hoodie.jpg
    CAT kids hoodie.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 181
OP
OP
FishWrangler

FishWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd prefer to have folks meet me at my home in Clinton to choose what they would like, it's too much to take pictures and/or bring with me places..also, I work 60+ hours a week and can't travel around much. I'm off on Sunday mornings, all Monday, and Tues-Thurs nights. No one leaves my house without some CAT gear regardless if you have softies/palys/shrooms/etc to donate to the biocube.

PM me if you'd to like to stop by.

hutch2828

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I'm an xl. But I'd be willing to donate to the cube as long as we could trade further down the road! There's no such thing as too many reef friends. Also I live in Madison so I'm close by.

OP
OP
FishWrangler

FishWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Hutch,

CAT Knit caps, ball caps, duffle bag and backpacks, sun and protective eye wear.......sure I can find something you'd like.

OP
OP
FishWrangler

FishWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JerSaint,

Thanks for stopping by yesterday, the shrooms and palys opened right up and look great. I hope you enjoy the CAT gear!

SaltySammy

Bubblehead Forever
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nice aussie hammer (one head) but i'm not travelling, i've had my quota of driving all over the state.

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was nice meeting you! Glad to hear that everyone is happy in your tank, Thanks again!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back