• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Transfer Ticket to MACNA 2014

RibbonFish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
282
Reaction score
55
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I do not know where I should post this in this forum.

I have one ticket for MACNA 2014 , but I have time conflict and cannot attend this time.

I want to transfer this ticket.

Let me know if you are interested. I hope to transfer to one experienced user and I can give you the ticket first. 139 dollar.

To Administrators, if I post it at a wrong place, please let me know.

Thanks

Mike
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new