Transferring a build thread

ptrick21186

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
384
Reaction score
288
Location
Joliet
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I started a build thread on The Reef Tank but wanted to transfer it onto here what would be the best way to go about doing that. We're talking about 5 months worth. Just copy and paste?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new