Transform Your Aquarium Experience.

Been wanting this for awhile!
Just wish I could buy the backlight and that it would be compatible with an Apex!

That would be cool! How do you think you would use background lighting?

We are actually planning to set up a Serene light kit with Current USA in a video right after Reef-A-Palooza. It should be fun! And we'll know a lot more about how the magic happens. ;Pompus

Jeff @ Marine Depot
 
That would be cool! How do you think you would use background lighting?
I would mainly use it to simulate sunset/sunrise behind the tank ( I have a peninsula reef with a frosted back like many planted tanks). But I’d really like to have it controllable via Apex so I can coordinate it with my Aquarium lights.
 
What about Alexa controlled?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new