Transformation!!!! 200gl, 20 months, ULNS!!!

This is a beautiful reef! I'm glad all the debate is over and we can learn more about the reef!! Great job @Leonardo Gadelha!
 
Dude totally stole my pictures and I can prove it...

3481158B-2D72-46D2-9758-0B49EB6F059E.png


See! I told you!
 
@Leonardo Gadelha can sure post a video if he would like. I can tell you guys that if it isn't him, its someone in the city he lives doing this ;) Based on the IP address there is no question its really him!

By the way @Leonardo Gadelha what a beautiful tank you have! Very impressive!
 
@Leonardo Gadelha thank you for sharing your beautiful reef! Please continue to keep sharing.

This thread has been cleaned up! ;)
 
@Leonardo Gadelha can sure post a video if he would like. I can tell you guys that if it isn't him, its someone in the city he lives doing this ;) Based on the IP address there is no question its really him!

By the way @Leonardo Gadelha what a beautiful tank you have! Very impressive!
Thanks!!!
 
@Leonardo Gadelha can sure post a video if he would like. I can tell you guys that if it isn't him, its someone in the city he lives doing this ;) Based on the IP address there is no question its really him!

By the way @Leonardo Gadelha what a beautiful tank you have! Very impressive!
watch!!!
 
Is that bannerfish H. diphreutes? Beautiful. Watch the video guys and watch when the camera focus is getting on the bannerfish....pods everywhere on the glass. What a beautiful, dynamic reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new