Transparent bubbles in my tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clown7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Clown7

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
74
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have lots of small transparent bubbles all over my tank (but my glass)
Ammonia 0ppm
Nitrite0ppm
Nitrate40ppm
 
Welcome to R2R!!

Did you have a pump blowing air for some reason?
 
No I have got a return pump if that help (it’s in all in one
 
Yes it is attached to stringy algae (brown)
 
dinoflagellates. Good or bad sign?
 
It’s bad. I can’t say for sure that’s what you’ve got without some pics. I’ve been there before. Once you know what you’re up against, you can take the right steps. I’d post in the nuisance algae section with some pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new