Travelling daylight between 2 radions

Michael Curtis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
72
Reaction score
89
Location
South Wales
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I’ve been using an old radion rx30 g3 for wile but decided today to splash out on new fixtures

so I went with 2 rx15 pro to replace my single gen3 but I seem to remember there being a option for travelling sun between multiple radions under the old system but it seems to be no longer available in mobius.

has the option been removed and did it really make a difference to the aquarium inhabitants?

plus would the moon cycle travel as well ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new