• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trident bnib

blackgate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually was lucky enough to get another trident on Friday from premium Aquatics. If by some miracle I end up with 2 tridents next week I will definitely update this thread and apologize to everyone especially Gary. I very very very seriously doubt that I will have 2 tridents next week

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following! I remember seeing this when he first posted it and wondered where he won this from.
I never asked because he really could’ve cane up with any excuse.

Sidvicious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following along as thieves are some of the worst kinds around. International wire fraud is no joke and not taken lightly.

Sidvicious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like this particular account been compromised on reef2reef in which someone is impersonating him. Who knows, thieves don't typically have a look though and could be anyone truth be known.

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully the feds don’t break down the door only to find 2 Tridents boxed up on his kitchen table, ready to ship out, and find out Gary’s in the hospital with the worse flu known to man.

Just sayin...

D
Thats clearly not what's going on here, but if he popped back up offering an apology and a refund on both Tridents, I would gladly accept and move on. This guy isn't doing it the easy way though, so that's a pipe dream.

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like this particular account been compromised on reef2reef in which someone is impersonating him. Who knows, thieves don't typically have a look though and could be anyone truth be known.
That was my hope, but from the investigation going on that seems unlikely at this point.

Sidvicious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such a shame but be sure to go after the culprit with the full extent of the law. The world doesn't need the likes of these walking around ripping people off of their hard earned money, makes me sick.

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is amazing. Send me that business info in pm. I’ve got a few connections that could easily help with this! Thieves should truly just think before they do something. You’ll always get caught.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I removed some personal info that was shared because we don’t yet know who this is for sure. We also don’t want photos of someone’s family on here as well. If you want to share info with one another via PM you can of course as that’s your right but please don’t share personal info on the public forum. If we find out for sure who this is then we will help in any way we can. For now this members account it banned.

Last edited:

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually was lucky enough to get another trident on Friday from premium Aquatics. If by some miracle I end up with 2 tridents next week I will definitely update this thread and apologize to everyone especially Gary. I very very very seriously doubt that I will have 2 tridents next week
Same here, I also bought one from Premium Aquatics due to a lead from a great R2R member. I would love the opportunity to end up with two and then publicly apologize to Gary and everyone else here. I'm a hopeless optimist, which is partially why I believed the legitimacy in the first place.

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I removed some personal info that was shared because we don’t yet know who this is for sure. We also don’t want photos of someone’s family on here as well. If you want to share info with one another via PM you can of course as that’s your right but please don’t share worst all info on the public forum. If we find out for sure who this is then we will help in any way we can. For now this members account it banned.
Thats a good call. Thank you. We will let the police do their job.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am being told now, by this member, that they had a family member who, I surmise by what they told me, took over their account and defrauded people. He says that he wants to make it right. I told him to send the refunds.
You will need to reach out to him via email or his FB to talk with him as the account here has been banned.

There you have it.

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am being told now, by this member, that they had a family member who, I surmise by what they told me, took over their account and defrauded people. He says that he wants to make it right. I told him to send the refunds.
You will need to reach out to him via email or his FB to talk with him as the account here has been banned.

There you have it.
I also received a message on messenger stating the same thing. That makes sense, since it was ruled out that it was a random person taking control over his account.

There you have it.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if this will just get deleted but here goes...

Does anyone know if this is the same person: https://lareefclub.com/community/threads/thief.51423/page-2#post-509251

"Johnnie Dunning" has been scamming people on both my and other local forums. We've already banned him, but I'm working with other local forum leaders to track down all of his other online aliases.

blackgate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He just told me on messenger that it was not him on his account but when I asked him to refund my money, it's gone quiet again. I'm not going to sweat it anymore, PayPal has my back and I really hope you get your money back dendro. I'd say its pretty obvious we wont be getting tridents from anywhere but premium Aquatics next week bro.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 33 40.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back