Trident - How can I run other tests when Reagents are low?

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I have had my Trident up and running for a couple of months and love it. However, it always seems that my B and C reagents run out before my reagent A. I am running the minimum test of 4x a day. See below. It is showing Reagent C is low with about 30 more tests on Alkalinity(Reagent A). It will not allow me to run any manual Alk tests like this. I was thinking of just resetting the Reagent C but I don't want to run the risk of messing up the trident if this isn't recommended.

1578335495957.png

OP
OP
JCOLE

JCOLE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for the bump. I did get a work around for the time being. I reset Reagent C and set the Trident to manual testing so it did not run anymore reagent C tests. From there I just manually tested ALK until finished.

However, once reagents were all done I still had a lot of Reagent left. If it happens again then I will be contacting Neptune.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happens to me also. I typically have about a quarter of a bottle of A left when B and C report empty. BUT, I do get the full two months out of a reagent set so I really see very little to complain about. I would like to be able to run, for example, six daily alk tests to only two for calcium and mag, but that’s currently not an option.

OP
OP
JCOLE

JCOLE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happens to me also. I typically have about a quarter of a bottle of A left when B and C report empty. BUT, I do get the full two months out of a reagent set so I really see very little to complain about. I would like to be able to run, for example, six daily alk tests to only two for calcium and mag, but that’s currently not an option.

I didn't get two months out of my last set.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 100 43.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 107 46.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 22 9.6%
Back