Trident Reagent Available List: Plz Help Update as You Find Available Stock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought we all could use a thread of the current places with available stock of Trident Reagents.
From what I understand, the reagent stock-on-hand at Neptune was sent out to retailers and asked to be released on a timed schedule before the shutdowns were implemented. So new stock should appear for sale every so often at different retailers.

**Please reply to this (or at least some thread) to let those know who may be in need at that time. Also, if you have a backup set or two, try and wait to purchase more. This will let those who may not have been able to find it recently buy theirs once the info is posted.

Happy Reefing!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
ADAM

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the update, any chance there was discussion when Neptune will continue production of the six month supply?
From what I understand you’re probably looking whenever the economy is fully open and production lines are back to 100% capacity, or the 2 month kits are not selling as fast as they are now for an extended period. Being the 6 month kit is simply 3- 2 month kits strapped together Neptune and the retailers are taking roughly 30% less for the same amount of overhead cost. The shipping weight, shipping space, shelf space, and packaging cost are the same, but 30% less income. Most businesses are strapped for cash and while most consumers are too, the 6 month kits are the “luxury item” of luxury items (if that makes sense). I would much rather buy the 6 month also. However as a business owner I see can see Neptune’s side of producing just the 2 month kit, the obvious; income in an uncertain time to pay the bills, but also the fact that selling the 3- 2 month kits takes care of potentially 3 people for 6-8 weeks instead of one person for 18-24 weeks with 30% less money coming in.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back