Trident Sample Hose

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaketuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jaketuff

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I get my hands on a Water Sample Hose for my Trident?

I'm done cleaning it... she just cant clean out anymore.
 
Ok... replaced hose.

No Sample still appears...

Time to take it apart... AGAIN.
 
Upvote 0
anyone know where I can find the coupler replacement for the sample water line? the small peace to connect the water sample line to the trident?
 
Upvote 0
anyone know where I can find the coupler replacement for the sample water line? the small peace to connect the water sample line to the trident?
did you had any luck finding the coupler replacement?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new