Trident

  • Thread starter Thread starter vtct
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vtct

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
10
Location
Puerto Rico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings to all and Merry Christmas! Is the Trident NP Nitrate & Phosphate Tester reliable? Thank you.
 
I use it for trends. I know the Hanna values vs trident and monitor accordingly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new