• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trident

Benpastw

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2018
Messages
348
Reaction score
171
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If anyone is selling a lightly used Neptune trident please let me know, thanks!
 
I have one. I bought used and never set it up. Bought new set of 6 month reagents as well . Pm me if interested.
 
I got one I used for 7 days then switched to a different controller, I have it listed for 400$ with shipping
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new