• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trigger Systems Filter Fleece v2

sg1.025

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2024
Messages
103
Reaction score
17
Location
Queen Creek
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to see if anyone has a Trigger Systems Filter Fleece v2 that they aren't using and are willing to sell. I've reached out to the Trigger Systems, but was unable to get some questions answered.

I know this is a longshot, but there has to be someone out there with one that isn't being used. I'm specifically looking for a functional v2 version!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new