• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trigger Systems Filter Fleece v2

sg1.025

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2024
Messages
106
Reaction score
18
Location
Queen Creek
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to see if anyone has a Trigger Systems Filter Fleece v2 that they aren't using and are willing to sell. I've reached out to the Trigger Systems, but was unable to get some questions answered.

I know this is a longshot, but there has to be someone out there with one that isn't being used. I'm specifically looking for a functional v2 version!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new